• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

1 Screenshot

About This File

Cette route est une évocation du réseau breton (RB), magnifique ensemble de lignes à voie métrique desservant le centre de la Bretagne, composé de 5 lignes faisant au total plus de 400 Kms (organisées autour de Carhaix). Le RB a malheureusement été fermé à la fin des années 60, sauf la ligne de Guingamp/Paimpol, convertie à la voie normale, et toujours en exploitation de nos jours.

Pour plus d'information, consulter le fichier LisezMoi.pdf

For English readers: download first Readme.pdf and read description, prelrequisites and installation in this PDF.

L'installation et l'utilisation sont détaillées dans le PDF, les prérequis commerciaux sont : LGVsud + Strasbourg-Karlsruhe (+ pas mal de freeware !)

Bonne balade en Bretagne ...

Bernard

Correction 10/02/2023 :

Note : désolé pour l'erreur de nom de fichier sur les assets génériques, l'extension doit bien sûr être ".zip". 

Sorry for the filename misspelling for generic assets file : obviously , the extension must be .zip".

Correction du 05/04/2023

Diverses corrections ont été effectuées sur le pack autorail, voir description sur la page dédiée au RB (corrections en ligne sur mon site ).

Some corrections made on railcar pack (see my website)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 9

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

fizzbin5

Scenerywise a really nice route ! :) Overall it could be a 5 star route.  But technically it needs further work:  gradients must be smoothed out and superelevation must be deactivated otherwise the tracks leads train to ugly jumps in and out a curve.  As nice as superelevation can be, but it only works good if curves are build with transitions! Without transitions ist better to drive without superelevation.

Share this review

Link to review
nonotrain

Bonjour et merci Mr Deschamp pour cette nouvelle ligne à voie métrique.

j'ai un problème de téléchargement du dossier asset RB_Other_Asset.zip sur le sites railsim . Pourriez vous refaire un fichier zip ?

Sur la ligne je ne vois pas les voies ferrées, probablement  que cela est lié à cet asset, sinon pouvez vous nous indiquer la règle et le type de voie à activer.

je vous remercie pour votre travail exemplaire et pour les conseils.

nonotrain

Share this review

Link to review
train77

Magnifique réalisation. Le "lisez moi" est très complet et précis.

Je recommande 

Merci

Share this review

Link to review
DELMAS

Je me régale... Je cherche des lignes avec de la voie de 60.

Share this review

Link to review
140cflper

Merci pour ce superbe réseau secondaire !

63ea16decf220_Screenshot_RseauBreton_48.31241--3.58781_11-06-46.thumb.jpg.043f04f7a631cc0ea259e951f31449b2.jpg63ea16dfbf19d_Screenshot_RseauBreton_48.31784--3.60082_11-09-33.thumb.jpg.9fa6b357d106291027440cbfa04e63cd.jpg63ea16e090beb_Screenshot_RseauBreton_48.33657--3.63753_11-16-01.thumb.jpg.7f447540e45cab944a4db54856e557f4.jpg63ea176a3110c_Screenshot_RseauBreton_48.35362--3.68326_11-22-21.thumb.jpg.ab91a1087a5990887adc4c7238ce58b6.jpg

Share this review

Link to review
bernardD

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thanks you Kadett, I will try your changes this evening !

@Henri :  je t'ai répondu de l'autre coté (commentaires)

Share this review

Link to review
Henri Verpiot

Bonjour Bernard,

Je suis désolé, j'ai bien suivi toutes les instructions du Lisez-moi, mais en ouvrant le réseau, j'ai uniquement les lumières des autorails dans la gare de Carhaix.

Je distingue aussi parfaitement les lignes jaunes et vertes indiquant les marqueurs de voies,

J'ai fait des captures d'écran, pour que tu puisses m'aider

A ton avis, qu'est qui cloche ?

Screenshot_Réseau Breton_48.27817--3.56151_12-00-24.jpg

Screenshot_Réseau Breton_48.27825--3.56174_12-00-14.jpg

Screenshot_Réseau Breton_48.27744--3.56189_12-00-42.jpg

Screenshot_Réseau Breton_48.27744--3.56189_12-00-35.jpg

Share this review

Link to review
kadett

· Edited by kadett

Great work Bernard, thank you very much. I have taken a look at the vehicles. For all your railcars, I have adjusted the sound and the physics. I used the sound of Class37 and Class47 for this. The other unfortunately I do not like. The performance and the braking behavior also not. Now it fits. Also I have made the exhaust plume variable. The V60 from PierreG also. New sound and physics. If you want to use this, you have to delete the "Sample_EngineScript.out" for all V60 locos, because I replaced it with a lua. Please delete the cache so that nothing goes wrong. I hope that I have not forgotten any file. Also my full respect to PierreG for the great vehicles. Thanks to you!

Edit: It may not have been good to upload only the changed files. Here again, I hope it works better. I do not know what you have already installed everything, so again. Replace the files in the folder "BernardDeschamp" and "PierreG" completely ( Please delete and replace only the subfolders where the files are located!). And for the folder "Kuju" it is enough to copy it in and let it replace.

The reason why the subfolders with the files have to be deleted is because there are too many errors in them and the xml files would interfere with everything in the changed .bin files.

RailWorks.7z

Share this review

Link to review
pierreg

Une ligne qui va faire date vu l'énorme travail réalisé.

Merci Bernard,

PierreG

Share this review

Link to review
thalys07

Un grand merci pour cette magnifique réalisation Bernard . . .  :)

Dominique.

Share this review

Link to review