Bonjour, newsletter intéressante de Rivet Games.:
News on the 204 update
Since we released the 204 for Train Sim World, we've been listening to all the feedback from everyone. Your opinions have always been important to us, but with the 204 being our first release for TSW we're particularly interested.
We are very happy about how the model of the loco turned out and to see lot's of positive feedback on it, for example there was one comment going like: "DB BR 204: My oh my what a splendid locomotive, great job Rivet Games!"Many of you also commented that you were hoping for more gameplay, and in hindsight we were so fixated by getting the model right, and going through the process of being the first third party content published for TSW that we recognise we got this wrong.
We'd like to thank everyone for their patience with this - it's our first foray as Rivet into publishing for TSW, but not our last, and we'll keep learning from anything we don't get quite right first time around. Changelog for the update (coming soon):
- Offset bogie fixed (and faint yellow markings have been added)
- Added climb ladder animation
- Added cab sway to the cameras
- Fixed a crash in the Scenario
- Optimized the head out camera to see a little bit from the front of the loco
- Added 1 Scenario that is 1 hour and 50 mins long from Lohr Industrial Yard to Hafenbahnhof DockYard
- Added an additional service mode that is approx 30 mins long. This service will replace the Dock Freight Move service. (Both of these scenarios feature runarounds around yard areas and stations.)