• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
BritishRail60062

New Scenarios Are Coming to Train Simulator 2018.

Hello everyone.

I am new to Railsim FR but I would like to announce that I do intend to make many TGV and SNCF scenarios for Train Simulator 2018. The scenarios I will make will use the Atlantic TGV route from Just Trains and also the TGV Marseille to Avignon route that is on Steam. When I get more experienced with making scenarios for those two routes. I will try some of the other freeware routes that are available here.

As my native language is English. The instructions for the scenarios will be in English but if any one wanted to translate my scenarios into French. You are welcome to translate my scenarios into French, please just credit me for my original creative work :). I welcome suggestions for my scenarios as well as positive and constructive feedback on my work.

Merci Beaucoup.

• Like 3

rabby62    7,402

Hello , Welcome on this forum , and , in advance , many thanks for activities and futures scenarios that you make for us....The dream will continue and I appreciate that

Best Regards

jean-pierre

Hello and thank you for the kind words :).

I have released my second scenario for the Marseille to Avignon TGV route and I have used reskins and also more AI traffic this time.

Merci Beaucoup.

• Like 1

Here is a new scenario for the La Bosse V1.0 route.

This is a freight scenario and it is a difficult one to play as planning ahead and early braking is required to complete this challenge successfully :).

Merci Beaucoup.

• Like 2