• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
FMZSchotter1

Swiss route(s) around Bern, Friborg, Neuchâtel, Biel

Swiss route(s) around Berne, Fribourg, Neuchâtel, Bienne

Hi,

some news (Edit1):

Edit1: The sections and also the "mother"-Route are online. The main feature of the new route sections are the new corrected speed limits. The "mother"-Route called now <<Bern Fribourg (since 2016)>> has at some parts a little bit slower speed limits (slower/wrong), because i didn't know by the time of building.

To the overhead-wires: The big stations still have no overhead-wires, only exception is Neuchâtel. In the new route sections Berne have a Kuju-BerlinTracks wire (the freeware-pack of BerlinTracks is in the Assets-Pack). Berne in the big mother-route have no overhead-wires at all.

There was a wrong double RouteTemplate in the Assets-Pack, but now should all be ok. So you need to download:

1. the Route
  2. the Assets-Pack
  3. the Hotfix (the Assets-Pack and the Hotfix can overwrite each other there is no problem) (but overwrite please the Routes by the Hotfix for sure)
  4. all the freeware Assets from the Links, they begin here: https://trainestates.jimdofree.com/bern-fribourg-2016/be-fr-links/ (Overwrite the Assets by the Assets-Pack when you have all freeware and payware Assets installed)
  5. you can download as well: Streckentabellen RADN / "distance tables" and some official SBB Fahrpläne / timetables

Link: https://trainestates.jimdofree.com/bern-fribourg-neuenburg-biel/

• The routes have quick drives (no AI)

FMZS 01.03.2020

(End of edited text)

From now on you can download the first piece/extraction of the bigger Route from 2016. It is the route "Bern to Neuchâtel".

Download:   Bern - Neuchâtel Beta v.1.01

Inhalt neu/Content new/Contenu nouveau:

• Realistic speeds
  • Catenary
  • Scenery
  • Scenery objects
  • Two quick drives (without AI)
  • Track updates are planned

The "mother" Route Bern - Fribourg (2016)(with Neuchâtel Biel/Bienne and Burgdorf) had have no overhead wires in stations and the speed limits were most too slow than in real life, btw now i have all speed limits from the SBB net. And the game crashes easely with some AI in Berne cause the track net is too big there with all things. Here memory test: Performance comparison with vT route Berlin - Leipzig

The installation is drag and drop.

In Bern is mostly the overhead wire of BerlinTrains. Since the site is no longer available, I have done the freeware version of the Berlin Tracks in the Foreign assets. Thouse who had the big old beta of 2016 should actually have most of the assets that are needed. In the PDF are only small changes to 2016.

I recommend to disable the platform sound because the sound multiplies like ten times in bigger stations.

Disable platform sound:

To deactivate the Perron sound of the SimTrain - SBB Route 1 platforms, the file "LargePlatform.dav" can be moved to a subfolder.
This can be named e.g. "No-platform-sound".
 So from here:
Assets \ JAW \ addonp \ Audio \ Rail Network \ Platforms \ LargePlatform.dav
 Move to here:
Assets \ JAW \ addonp \ Audio \ Rail Network \ Platforms \ No-platform-sound \ LargePlatform.dav

Then empty the cache or delete the Blueprints.pak file (Assets \ JAW \ addonp \ Blueprints.pak).

(If the application is running, and with the provider enabled, the TS must be restarted to stop hearing the Perron sound).

regards
FMZSchotter

OL in Neuenburg (1).jpg

OL in Neuenburg (2).jpg

OL in Neuenburg (3).jpg

20171209003535_1.jpg

20171209004111_1.jpg

20171209004242_1.jpg

20171209004309_1.jpg

Edited by FMZSchotter1
  • Like 3

rabby62    7,402

Good morning

Nice shots , and many thanks for your feedback...hope for all , we have all rollingstosk needed , and I read  that , this is a "heavy road" due to , many assets...

it is a beautiful work made , and we appreciate that , so , may thanks again

have à good day

jean-pierre

Tarik    249

This is great, I've been saying for quite some time now that we need more swiss content. :) Danke Schon! 

smarty2    1

Indeed, many thanks, just came across this now as I haven't been on these forums for eight years! I agree it is very good to see more Swiss content.

• Like 1

La grenouille    3,201
il y a 32 minutes, FMZSchotter1 a dit :

Hello, the sections and also the "mother" route are online. More in the first post.

Bonjour, les sections ainsi que l'itinéraire "mère" sont en ligne. Plus dans le premier post.

Le 9.12.2017 à 09:54, rabby62 a dit :

hope for all , we have all rollingstosk needed

Hi, many thanks for the nice mails you sent me and the posts (2017/18):). I just want to say that there are only two quick drives in each route for both directions without AI. Actually i work on the overhead-wires. The standard scenarios with the name <<Schweissen>> (engl. Welding / franz. Soudage) are only to get quicker to the place in the name of the scenario. Making scenarios need a lot time too. So first i make the overhead-wires in Fribourg, then Bienne. I don't know why but the wires in Bern Wankdorf https://www.schienenverkehr-schweiz.ch/Bahnhof/Bern_Wankdorf_1?sortierung=bahnhof_Bern take very hard to make.

Edited by FMZSchotter1
  • Like 1