• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
rcdevisser

Cherche pour Livrasion de TGV a Thalys

rcdevisser    6

Bonjour mon frere,

Je desollee prochain Je habiter a Pay-Bay, je ne pas parle Francois ne pas rien!

Je cherche pour un add-on de livrasion de TGV a couleur de Thalys a rouge et gris tout la internet, a-jour-de-hui sans resulteé.

Qui aider moi s'il vous plais?

Merci pour votre aider.

Edited by rcdevisser

rcdevisser    6

:D:D LOL. Of corse I can do it in English as well, but as International Coachdriver I practice my French language which I surely need in France because the majority of French inhabitants does not speak a foreighn language. I am many many times in France due to my work, mostly in Paris and I can not sit back or doing nothing to get the hang of the French language. 

• Like 1

rabby62    7,402

hello , may be , if you are interested  by the Thalys TGV , you can find it on the  BHReskin Facebook page ...:)

Edited by rabby62
  • Like 1

jibeh    4,504
rcdevisser    6

Merci, Ce la un Thalys de duplex. ici ne pas original. je peux seulement un Thalys original. Just Trains fabriquer la ligne Paris-St. Pierre des Corps avec la train TGV-Atlantique. Seulement je peux un livrasion de Thalys pour la TGV ici. Je peux utiliseé pour la ligne Grand vitesse sur la route de Pays-Bays de "Sud-Ouest Nederland.

Thank you, but this Thalys is based on the TGV Duplex which is not appropriate to the Thalys because Thalys runs only with single deck trains. Just Trains has created a TGV-Atlantique which runs between Paris and St. Pierre des Corps. I just want the livery which contains the original Thalys. I want to use it on the High Speed Dutch route "South-West Netherland".

rabby62    7,402

Hello , the author of the Paris/St-Pierre des Corps route does make in the next futur some reskins of the TGV....but for the moment , all his time is reserved for the second route "Undersealine" between Lille-Europe and Ashford...

And I don't know if a Thalys reskin is made anywhere

rcdevisser    6

I realy do hope for a reskin of a TGV that fits the TGV of Pml3.

J’ai vraiment espérer un reskin d’un TGV qui s’adapte au TGV ou Pml3