• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Sim1149    454

My new

4 hours ago, yann13 said:

I still have that problem....

Where is the new track from?

The new track is bullhead track which looked the most realistic but i'm not actually sure where that tracks from whether its from a seperate download or payware, it can only be from payware i've used:

KHS. faversham to London

Marseilles to lyon. 

Chatham main and med-way valley

WCML Trent valley 

WCML north

and the European loco assets but i'm pretty sure everyone has this as it comes with railworks/ts

If i need to i will change the track because that's useless if no one can find a track I've used

Edited by Sim1149

Sim1149    454
3 hours ago, Juraj said:

Hello Sim,

Thank you very much that you are working on such amazing route to Brussels ! 👌 According to the shared pictures, there is obviously high quality work done so far and I am already looking so much once you release it ! It seems that the major workload to build Ashford, Lille and Brussels is almost completed..?

Hello Yann,

I also like your idea to extend the HS1 from Ebbsleet to Ashford ! 😊 nobody knows when DTG would create this or if even so. Do you still have issue to get LGV pas de Calais from UKTS webpage ?

Thank you!

it means alot that people think the routes looking good, its alot of work yes and i havent got any scenery surrounding the high speed lines, ive only completed the major areas like lille, ashford and calais but ill work on the route bit by bit!

• Like 1

snacc    42
3 hours ago, Sim1149 said:

Yes please , im not very experienced nor have much knowledge about the change to belgian lines and i want it to be as realistic as possible so any help would be amazing

thank you !

Okay, what you need to keep in mind, the Belgian tracks and catenary are also different. Do you need videos or photos? 

~snacc

Edited by snacc
  • Like 1

Sim1149    454
23 minutes ago, snacc said:

Okay, what you need to keep in mind, the Belgian tracks and catenary are also different. Do you need videos or photos? 

~snacc

Ah Belgian track , any screenshot of tracks I can find for train sim as I’m not sure what that looks like , I have the gantrys ,cantenary , signs and signalling etc etc 

This is great , thank you ! 

snacc    42
2 minutes ago, Sim1149 said:

Ah Belgian track , any screenshot of tracks I can find for train sim as I’m not sure what that looks like , I have the gantrys ,cantenary , signs and signalling etc etc 

This is great , thank you ! 

Coha has tracks that look like the high speed tracks. 

~snacc

• Thanks 1

Sim1149    454
52 minutes ago, snacc said:

Coha has tracks that look like the high speed tracks. 

~snacc

Brilliant ill give them a look 

thank you!

Sim1149    454
7 minutes ago, mayday2233 said:

Hello,

very nice project🙂. I bought a Eurostar cabride video ( brussels to london st pancras) from video 125 a few time ago. It may be very useful for you to invest 😁.

here is the link : https://www.video125.com/collections/homepage-featured/products/eurostar-brussels-to-london-st-pancras

Thank you So much  ! 
I definitely will look into this more when I begin the Brussels line 

I’m glad you like the project , it means a lot ! 

-sim 

Sim1149    454

If anyone wants to help out  that’s amazing , finding bits of track or station objects , 3D modelling of certain assets that aren’t amazingly constructed using default assets like Calais platform canopy and Lille Flandres roof, or good videos and suggestions like snacc and mayday 

- best regards sim 

Si quelqu'un veut aider, c'est incroyable, trouver des morceaux de piste ou des objets de station, la modélisation 3D de certains actifs qui ne sont pas étonnamment construits en utilisant des actifs par défaut comme la verrière de la plate-forme de Calais et le toit de Lille Flandres, ou de bonnes vidéos et suggestions comme snacc et mayday  

- cordialement sim

Edited by Sim1149

Elena    1,165

This is what i've found atm, a little video between France and the UK, maybe you can do something with it

• Thanks 1

Sim1149    454
33 minutes ago, Elena said:

This is what i've found atm, a little video between France and the UK, maybe you can do something with it

Brilliant !

Thank you Elena, needed some coverage of the dollands moor sidings and folkestone etc 

just given it a watch , really helps a lot in terms of track, signs, fencing and gradient profiling so thank you ! 

Edited by Sim1149

Elena    1,165
30 minutes ago, Sim1149 said:

Brilliant !

Thank you Elena, needed some coverage of the dollands moor sidings and folkestone etc 

just given it a watch , really helps a lot in terms of track, signs, fencing and gradient profiling so thank you ! 

No problem, i‘ll check Soon further if i can find more :)

• Thanks 1

snacc    42
19 hours ago, Sim1149 said:

If anyone wants to help out  that’s amazing , finding bits of track or station objects , 3D modelling of certain assets that aren’t amazingly constructed using default assets like Calais platform canopy and Lille Flandres roof, or good videos and suggestions like snacc and mayday 

- best regards sim 

Si quelqu'un veut aider, c'est incroyable, trouver des morceaux de piste ou des objets de station, la modélisation 3D de certains actifs qui ne sont pas étonnamment construits en utilisant des actifs par défaut comme la verrière de la plate-forme de Calais et le toit de Lille Flandres, ou de bonnes vidéos et suggestions comme snacc et mayday  

- cordialement sim

Hi friend, this trailer of Eurostar cabride Brussels-Midi - London St. Pancras shows you some useable parts for your project.  Hopefully this is useful for you.

~snacc

Sim1149    454
1 hour ago, snacc said:

Hi friend, this trailer of Eurostar cabride Brussels-Midi - London St. Pancras shows you some useable parts for your project.  Hopefully this is useful for you.

~snacc

Ah thank you snacc , ill give this a watch !

appreciate it alot, im currently building the Dollands moor section and re doing the track/scenery and gradrients around this area 

should be done by next week 

-sim 

snacc    42

When Eurostar received their first TGV TMST, pioneer set 3001/3002, the set which sadly didn't get lucky to get refurbished, she was hauled to Dollands Moor.

~snacc

Edited by snacc

Sim1149    454
1 hour ago, snacc said:

When Eurostar received their first TGV TMST, pioneer set 3001/3002, the set which sadly didn't get lucky to get refurbished, she was hauled to Dollands Moor.

~snacc

Shame that , I love the tmst / class 373 and I can’t wait until we get it in train sim from just trains 

Sim1149    454

Dollands moor basically complete, the only thing left to do is add tpws grids, signals and speed signs.

entrance to the shuttle for lorrys,cars etc made to look alot better

the viaduct that cuts the dollands moor out for eurostars re-built 

track revised and re-laid

much better and denser 3d scenery

hope its good.

Dollands mooring is almost complete, all that remains is to add grids, signals and tpws speed panels.

shuttle entrance for trucks, cars, etc.

the viaduct that cuts doll houses for reconstructed Eurostars

revised track and revamped 3D landscape much better and denser.

I hope it's good.

Screenshot_ASHFORD-LILLE -BRUSSELS CHANNEL TUNNEL ROUTE_52.36175--1.66808_12-00-07.jpg

Screenshot_ASHFORD-LILLE -BRUSSELS CHANNEL TUNNEL ROUTE_52.36257--1.66470_12-12-23.jpg

Screenshot_ASHFORD-LILLE -BRUSSELS CHANNEL TUNNEL ROUTE_52.37094--1.66750_12-16-22.jpg

Screenshot_ASHFORD-LILLE -BRUSSELS CHANNEL TUNNEL ROUTE_52.37326--1.66646_12-00-47.jpg

Screenshot_ASHFORD-LILLE -BRUSSELS CHANNEL TUNNEL ROUTE_52.37326--1.66730_12-14-34.jpg

Screenshot_ASHFORD-LILLE -BRUSSELS CHANNEL TUNNEL ROUTE_52.37339--1.66761_12-14-39.jpg

Screenshot_ASHFORD-LILLE -BRUSSELS CHANNEL TUNNEL ROUTE_52.37349--1.66630_12-00-41.jpg

Screenshot_ASHFORD-LILLE -BRUSSELS CHANNEL TUNNEL ROUTE_52.36153--1.66834_12-04-49.jpg

Screenshot_ASHFORD-LILLE -BRUSSELS CHANNEL TUNNEL ROUTE_52.35768--1.66908_12-12-50.jpg

Edited by Sim1149
  • Like 7

Sim1149    454

slight notice, i have massively cut the length of being in the tunnel, this is down to a previous lack of support because no one really liked the idea of  30 minutes in a dark tunnel and i wanted to make it enjoyable for all, yes this is unrealistic but the rest of the route is all real length and have been time tested at proper speeds ( 10-13  mins to the tunnel from ashford, 20-25 mins calais to lille, and however long it is to brussels, 30-40 mins)

i hope this doesn't damper any thoughts on the route :/

any suggestions or appeal please leave a comment to help.

petit avis, j'ai massivement réduit la durée du tunnel, c'est dû à un manque de support précédent car personne n'a vraiment aimé l'idée de 30 minutes dans un tunnel sombre et je voulais que ça soit agréable pour tous, oui ça est irréaliste, mais le reste du parcours est entièrement réel et a été testé dans le temps à des vitesses appropriées (10-13 minutes du tunnel d'Ashford, 20-25 minutes du calais à Lille, et quelle que soit sa longueur jusqu'à Bruxelles, 30-40 mins)

J'espère que cela n'entrave pas les réflexions sur l'itinéraire: /

toute suggestion ou appel s'il vous plaît laissez un commentaire pour vous aider.

-sim

jibeh    4,503

Cela me parait une décision bien raisonnable ! Bonne idée.

Le simulateur, simulera que c'est un long tunnel :)

• Thanks 1

Elena    1,165

Good idea of doing that, i think we all agree that we don‘t wanna spend 30 minutes in a dark tunnel

• Thanks 1

snacc    42

I also agree with Elena, 30 minutes in the Channel Tunnel is a no-go, Dollands Moor looks amazing! Keep up the amazing work! 

~snacc.

• Thanks 1

Sim1149    454
54 minutes ago, jibeh said:

It seems to me a very reasonable decision! Good idea.

The simulator, will simulate that it is a long tunnel :)

Merci d'avoir été exceptionnel!

content que tu aimes toujours l'itinéraire.

Sim1149    454
53 minutes ago, Elena said:

Good idea of doing that, i think we all agree that we don‘t wanna spend 30 minutes in a dark tunnel

exactly, thank you for being understanding and glad this doesn't put you off. 

• Like 1