Sim1149    454
3 hours ago, tobiasgg169 said:

As always: that looks amazing😀 

Keep it up, you still find ways to impress me😀

Thank you Tobias :) 

means a lot to hear that, thank you !

Sim1149    454

Hi everyone,

small update. Progress has been slow so I haven't got much to offer. However, I've got less than a month left of hard personal work to get on with and after that I can get back to giving this project my full attention day in day out. I know you all understand and I'm grateful for this community. 

stay safe :) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Sim1149    454

The last year 

I hope this reaches you well. It's about time I gave some light as to what has happened to the Ashford-Lille-Brussels project and where I am personally. First of all I apologise for neglecting this page for as long as I have, It is still my goal to give those of you who have continuously supported me and this project, something to enjoy. 

I started this project prior to 2019 when I had all the time in the world - enhanced when Covid struck until 2022. Since then, reality has taken over, I am increasingly more busy with exterior priorities that need addressing, therefore I have not had either the time or motivation, that I once used to have, to sit down after a long day and start work on this colossal project and so it has laid dormant in my inventory for sometime. I tried for a while to pick up that motivation but I found myself becoming increasingly tired with the project, leading to poor/rushed results. Not something I want for this project as judged by my shard screenshots, I hold myself to very high standards. 

However, I do find myself feeling positive about the future of the project. I wont promise you as a community anything as I dont want to under-deliver but one thing for sure, I never forgot about this community and I certainly didn't forget about this project. So, with that I apologise once more, if anybody experienced in route developing is perhaps interested in offering a helping hand with the project, drop me an inbox message and we can discuss ways of getting this project back on 'track'. But for now I thank you for your patience. It's definitely not the end. 

Kind regards,

Sim :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

rabby62    7,402
Posted (edited)
Hello Sim
well for these kind words and, rest assured that we will be patient as long as you need, because your private life and your professional life is much more important....so take care of yourself, of those you love, and that is the main thing...
it's very kind of you to inform us and in the hope of reading you again, I wish you a good end of the day
Sincerely
Jean Pierre
Edited by rabby62
  • Thanks 1

tobiasgg169    17

Good to have your back, no need for apologies, I'm just glad to see you are still here😀

I really hope you can find someone to help on the route😀

• Thanks 1