About This File
In this update, the Belgian train control system TBL1+/MEMOR has been added to ChrisTrains' BR 186 "Traxx".
MEMOR is the predecessor of TBL1+ and works with so-called "crocodiles" that lie between the rails at a signal, for example. TBL1+ was introduced in 2008, and in the meantime is already slowly being replaced by the European ETCS. Today, TBL1+ is present on virtually the entire Belgian rail network. This update has been made by the railsimbelgium.com team.
- Install the necessary updates for the Traxx and the Coha BE signaling package (see manual)
- Download and install the TBL1+ update with the included .exe file
- Delete the cached files from TS with "Clear cache"
- Testing has shown that the package can cause problems with repaints from the DCR BR 186 Traxx repaint pack. The standard NMBS/NS Traxx from ChrisTrains work fine. This is being worked on by the DCR team
- Please read the manual thoroughly! TBL1+ seems to be a rather complex system, but in the manual all possible scenarios and required actions are explained
- For route builders: a manual on how to place the beacons will soon be provided by us or coha.nl in order to guarantee a correct functioning of TBL1+
This update is not (yet) compatible with the "SKTRAINS Belgian signalling pack"
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send a PM or leave a message in the comments. Enjoy the update!
Thanks to: ChrisTrains, Coha.nl and many others
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed issue with TBL1+ in the 2nd cab of the Traxx
- Fixed start up en shut down TBL1+ while driving
- Added manual for the different TBL1+ balises
- Overall optimization of the script