De nombreuses nouvelles versions sont sorties, on est en 3.2.9.
Liste des changes depuis 3.2.2:
1.Added Lever Maps for the SearchlightSimulations AC4400 & SD40 so you are no longer required to edit the ones created automatically.
2.Updated the output to serial port to allow the Time to be displayed correctly.
1. Advanced Mode:- Updated the “New_Engine_Template.lua” & “Alternative_New_Engine_Template.lua” files to work with the Virtual Railroads VR_BR185_2_EL, if you are having trouble getting their other trains to work then it may be worth running the data extractor again and see if the loco is now fixed.
2. Both modes, I have supplied an update lever map for the VR_BR185_2_EL which allows you to use the quick release of the TrainBrake, you will need to put the lever back to release before the throttle will work.
1. Fixed an error that crept in in V3.2.4 which stopped Standard Mode from working.
2. Added fixed lever maps for the Armstrong Powerhouse Class 411/412 which sets the VirtualBrake to Enabled.
1. Adjusted the code so that more sifa/cruisecontrol commands can be displayed on the Raildriver or sent through the serial port.
2. It is now possible to use the hat switch on a joystick as 4 separate buttons.
3. Added the option to now split the axis of a joystick into two when assigning it as a button which means, one end of travel can be one button and the other end can be a second button. See page 8 of the manual. As a result, you can now use your flight sticks as buttons too.
1. Fixed problem with Virtual Railroads trains not displaying sifa properly on the Raildriver.
2. Fixed a problem where the rotation controls on a joystick were not assigned correctly in last update.
1. Added script fixes for both the Clinchfield and Wasatch EMD F7’s (Thanks to Graham)
2. Removed the option to split the levers when assigning levers as this only applies when assigning the lever as buttons.
3. Improved detection of the Rx, Ry, Rz and sliders axis on joysticks when assigning them.
1. Fixed small bug in allocating Rx, Ry and Rz axis